Public policy and governmental relations affect all sectors of the province and country. We provide policy advice and advocacy for clients on government relations issues, the political process and public policy development.
Our services include:
- acting as counsel, advisor, member or chair of public inquiries, commissions, task forces or other public bodies;
- providing clients with updates on political and public policy developments;
- advising on legislative reform initiatives;
- drafting proposed legislative reforms;
- providing strategic advice to clients on effective government relations;
- providing legal and public policy research services.